The Taranaki Rugby Football Union invites applications for the role of Team Doctor for the Mitre 10 Cup Campaign.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing medical, injury treatment and rehabilitation and fitness preparation to all Mitre 10 Team players. This includes working alongside the Mitre 10 Team Management.
As the Team Doctor, you will be joining a very positive, pro-active and passionate team with the opportunity to directly contribute to the overall well-being of the game of rugby in Taranaki.
You will be suitably qualified as a Doctor and possess exceptional people skills, excellent communication, self and time management skills and report directly to the Head Coach.
• Complete all medical requirements in respect of world rugby player standards
• Attend all games with the team
• Take leadership in handling all medical issues arising throughout the season
• Conduct all medical screening of assembled players
• Ensure CogState concussion testing is completed
• Live and drive all team Protocols
• Lead in driving Taranaki into an efficient and focused High-Performance Team
• A minimum of 2 - 3 years’ experience as a Team Doctor in a Rugby environment.
• Be suitably qualified as a doctor and be experienced in the demands of a High-Performance environment
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to meet strict deadlines
• High levels of confidentiality and integrity required
• Ability to build rapport and respect with people from diverse backgrounds
Growing Rugby, Developing People, Inspiring Taranaki
Submit your confidential covering letter , application form and CV to:
People, Culture and Professional Development Manager
Taranaki Rugby Football Union
PO Box 5004
APPLICATIONS CLOSE – end of business 16th February 2018