Taranaki Rugby Football Union is seeking applications for the full-time (40 hours per week) role of Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach. This role involves travel, weekend and evening work.
This position is responsible for assisting the Head of Strength and Conditioning Coach with delivery of individual and group strength training programmes at Taranaki Rugby for all TRFU Academy’s (Men, Women, Maori and Pacific Island), referees, Secondary Schools, Reps Teams and Mitre 10.
Key skills and attributes we are looking for:
• High level expertise in the specialisation of athletic development e.g Rugby specific conditioning
• A sound knowledge of the principles of rugby
• Previous experience working in a high performance team environment
• Computer skills and use of a variety of software applications
• Previous experience working with GPS is desirable
This role will be based at Taranaki Rugby Football Union offices. Only applicants with a NZ Work Visa should apply.
Growing Rugby, Developing People, Inspiring Taranaki
Integrity – Whanake – Unity – Passion
Submit your confidential covering letter, completed application form and CV to:
People, Culture and Professional Development Manager
APPLICATIONS CLOSE – end of business on 2nd March 2018