Compulsory Coaching Courses 2017
Rugby Smart (Under 14 - Senior Level)
- Wednesday March 15 South Taranaki - The Hub, Hawera 6.30pm
- Monday March 20 Central Taranaki - Stratford Rugby Club 6.30pm
- Wednesday March 22 North Taranaki - Yarrow Stadium 6.30pm
Small Blacks (Under 5 - Under 13)
- Monday March 27 South Taranaki - The Hub, Hawera 6:30pm
- Monday April 3 Central Taranaki - Stratford Rugby Club 6:30pm
- Wednesday April 5 North Taranaki - Yarrow Stadium 6:30pm
Optional Coaching Courses 2017
Developing Rugby Coaches Course (DRC) – World Rugby Level 2
A series of practical workshops and modules developing both rugby knowledge and the application of that knowledge in the coaching environment.
Recommended for all Secondary School, Colts and Premier B coaches.
Keep an eye on this page for 2017 dates or contact Josh Hamilton for more information E: email@example.com M: 027 385 4773
Foundation Coaching Course - World Rugby Level One - Keep an eye on this page for 2017 dates.
Get a Rugby Development Officer out to one of your training sessions for new ideas or for help with different areas of the game.
Jack Kirifi E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 06 759 0167 ext 877 M: 027 335 6448
Josh Hamilton (Secondary School) E: email@example.com M: 027 385 4773
2016 TRFU Coaching Manual - click here
Associate Referees Course
Please contact Bruce Major for information on this course E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 06 759 0167 ext 863 M: 027 281 0145